Pages

Thursday 2 August 2007

Great excitement

This doesn't look that exciting, but it is the first thing I've cut on my new Craft Robo! It's not even an exciting cardstock, just any piece of A4 that I put my hand on. It was using a template on UKScrappers submitted by Hesjane - thank you.

My robo was delivered at the end of last week and I loaded the software and have been looking at all the blurb and at various templates. To be honest I was scared of mounting the blade and actual trying it - thought I'd probably break the blade or do something wrong. But, hey, it cut perfectly the first time. I'm hoping that before long I'll come back with something more exciting to show (won't be today because mum's coming to visit very shortly).

Although I'm excited about this, I think I'm even more excited about the launch of the Salt Faith Challenge blog - if you haven't had a look yet, please do: http://saltfaithchallenge.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your Craft Robo - I love mine and so glad I got one. The Robo forum over on UK Scrappers is great and helped me out a lot when I got stuck as a newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Hazel!
    Go Hazel!
    Go Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so pleased you're getting on with your Robo Hazel. Shout up if there's anything you think I might be able to help with (although you're a very capable lady, I don't expect you'll need much help!).

    Congrats on the Salt Faith blog - sounds like a really exciting venture for you all. Love your first contribution!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated