Pages

Thursday 23 August 2007

HS:MS white

The palest colour and sign of purity. Find 'white' in your space today.

This may seem an odd choice, but as soon as I went into the kitchen I knew I should take a photo of this kettle. It's a little lightweight kettle that we used to take on holiday abroad so that I could have my morning cuppa before breakfast.

Because of my vertebral fractures due to osteoporosis, I find our regular kettle too heavy to handle, so most of the time John is the chief tea and coffee maker. But if he's out (this morning he's had to go up to Guy's for a foot health appointment) I use the little kettle to make myself a hot drink. So, although it's very ordinay, it's of mega use to me.



14 comments:

  1. Cool interpretation and a cool shot Di X

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO put it on then, I'll have coffee, white,nosugar and I'll bring the sunshine over when I come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a sparkling white kettle. Mines a weak tea, no milk, no sugar. I'll bring the biscuits.
    Rach
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had cute little things like that here in the US. I'm sure it really does come in handy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot and what a gorgeous retro looking kettle, uber cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never thought about photographing my kettle for 'white' great pics anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pic of white kettle...so cool looking with the squarish shape and all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a special kettle. I'm glad you have it! Thanks for sharing your photos and story of it. Nice shots!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. using the small kettle will be better for your carbon footprint too...LOL!!!
    Great shot:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Great kettle shot - my dad bought me one like that to take on my honeymoon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nearly didn't find this one, lol! The LOs are brilliant.

    I wouldn't have thought of a kettle, great idea.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    *J*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant idea for the photo and sooo sparkly clean! I almost wish we had a white kettle!

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mum uses a small kettle like that all the time - except when the builders are around and then she manages the big one as it would take too long to do them all otherwise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated