Pages

Thursday 2 August 2007

July monthly swap on Carolyn's

I wasn't going to show these till people have received them, but, hey, if the lovely Melissa can show her August (yes, August!) swap cards, I can show these - lol!:




And unlike Melissa, I haven't started yet on the August swap cards.

I haven't achieved anything much crafty in the last few days - some of the time has been taken up with contributing to the team work of setting up the new Salt Faith Challenge - please hop over to http://saltfaithchallenge.blogspot.com/ and have a look and join in.

I'll be back later to tell you about my first adventure with my craft robo which was delivered the other day. So far I've loaded the software and had a look at various sites and templates, but haven't actually yet cut anything with it (too scared!).

3 comments:

  1. ooo I like the white stamp on black card - very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually looks better irl because the black is vellum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel i am in love with those cards me dear! xxx Cant wait to see them IRL xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated