Pages

Sunday 19 August 2007

Nothing crafty to show

Nothing to show for the last few days. I decided this evening to do a bit of stamping and embossing (didn't really feel like doing anything but thought it might help me feel better). So I did quite a few of the Whispers series of 'There's no business like snow business!!', which has one stamp with the words, one with a cute snowman and one with just snow.

I really should be more careful when working with black ink pad and black embossing powder - results look quite good - but my top doesn't - I should wear older clothes when I'm doing crafting like this. I'm not sure whether it's Versafine onyx black ink or black embossing powder smudged on my top - I'm hoping it will wash out, but I'm doubtful.

I'm using Sakura white souffle pen for the snow. I'm hoping that in a day or two I'll be able to incorporate them into cards - it won't be tomorrow, because that's a bit of a special day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel

    Hope you got the stuff washed out. So what's this special day then? Don't leave us hanging like that....

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BIG Birthday Hazel!!!!!!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hazel

    Have a wonderful, relaxing, thoroughly enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hazel!

    Hope you're doing something special today...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated