Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2007

HS:MS quirky

Something characterised by the peculiar or unexpected. Find something 'quirky' today in your space.

At first I wondered what on earth I could use today, but then I remembered a birthday present I had recently. As I unwrapped and found the box inside the paper, there was a delicious chocolaty aroma and a faint coffee smell as well. On taking the 'cakes' out of the box I discovered that they were candles! Aren't they fun (and definitely quirky!):

11 comments:

  1. Most definitely quirky, Im loving being nosey seeing what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those candles!! Your cards are all fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, definitely too good to burn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy.....look good enough to eat never mind burn! M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those candles - and no calories either!

    Love your cards. I have the second stamp down (of the ones you got from QVC - the Christmas tree one) and I can't for the life of me manage to get the middle bit to stamp. Do you have the same problem at all or do I have a duff stamp? I must get round to taking it back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely quirky. I brought a friend of mine a strawberry tart candle back from Cornwall this year because every time she comes round during the school holidays, she always brings a strawberry tart with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'd love those! I'm a huge fan of any candles that smell like a bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Lovely and looks so yummy! I also have a candle made of jelly with little shells and starfish in the bottom it looks cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated