Pages

Thursday 27 September 2007

HS:MS stamp

To make an impression.
A small token that ensures carriage of mail
To make a noise with ones foot.
Show us what Stamp is to you, in your space.

This was an easy one today - just as well, because I'm trying to get everything ready for Saturday and we're also going out to lunch today with Mum and my brother and SIL.

These stamps were still on my work surface from yesterday, having done the cards on display below. You can now all see that I'm a 'norty' girl 'cause I didn't clean my stamps.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like somebody is going to be busy making christmas goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamps Hazel! Does that brilliance ink stamp onto any surface? I got some but took it back because i didnt think it would do...would love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo christmas stamps with brilliant inks... LOVELY
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about not cleaning your stamps ... neither does Tim Holtz! Have to admit though - I'm kinda fanatical about cleaning mine!!
    Well done for getting started on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection. That calls for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love brilliance thoughhave an unopened white yet to try out!

    I think your stamps look lovely with the ink on them. You can clearly see the definition and pattern.

    Sometimes it does us good to be norty girls :D

    Really, I am going to log off now!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated