Pages

Thursday 20 September 2007

HS:MS break

To seperate into pieces. Show us 'break' in your space today.

First thing this morning (before 8 o'clock, which is early for me) I was still in bed, although I was awake. I was aware that John had got up much earlier as he has an appointment at Guy's this morning and always takes a long while to get ready. Suddenly I heard a crash and I just knew what had happened! John is registered blind (has some residual sight in one eye). In our kitchen we have a table that can be let down to be flush with the wall. John had left an empty milk bottle on the table and then had released the flap and ... crash! (This is not the first time ... and probably won't be the last).

So I hopped out of bed to go and clear up the mess (there is no way he can clear it himself). When all the bits were safely gathered up I put my computer on and looked at the HS:MS word for today - break!!!! Huh!!! specially for me!!

So here are two of the larger pieces (the rest shattered into tiny bits):

11 comments:

  1. Thank goodness no one got cut - and thank goodness there was no milk in the bottle. It's amazing how far a small amount of milk will spread if spilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect timing huh! Thanks God John's not hurt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was not a very good 'wake up' call there Hazel but very apt for today's prompt! M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a great start to the day for you but glad no one was hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh, poor John. That must be so difficult for him. And you too, sweets. Wonderful photo though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for todays prompt Hazel!! Hope he's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I deliberately did that in the Picture It software. It seemed to look better, because being glass there wasn't much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for the prompt Hazel... glad neither of you got cut though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. at least you knew what the noise was... i'd have pooped myself!!!

    great take on the prompt:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bet he nearly jumped out of his skin, you too!

    Great photo Hazel as you can really see the glass.

    Hate clearing up broken glass as it is so hard to see and so easy to miss the splinters.

    Hope all went well at Guy's.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anita & Kirsty must have had a premonition (?sp) Hazel. My Dad's blind too and he's forever knocking things over poor thing. What will we do with them ~ hey :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated