Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2007

HS:MS steps

'A series of flat surfaces to enable movement from one level to another. Find 'steps' in your space today.'

How come that I now get quite excited over trying to get a good angle to take a photo of an old stepladder (I know, I know, I need to get out more!!).

Thanks to Anita and Kirsty on HS:MS, not to mention lots of others on there who are now firmly among my cyber friends, I have got into the daily habit of taking photos.

As for steps in our space, they are limited because we live in a ground floor maisonette. The only step we have is one that we use to come into the back door - and as it's raining (again), I'm not venturing out there atm. So here's today's offerings:



8 comments:

  1. Ooooh Hazel - you found a brill angle for your Steps shot! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the prompt hazel!!! Like Bobs I think the angles are GREAT.
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel I really know what you mean!! And at least you know that you are not on your own :D

    Never even thought of these steps, what a great burst of inspiration. It is difficult to make some of the prompts look interesting isn't it? :) But the angles here are really clever.

    Got to go out shortly . . . mmmm wonder whether I should take my camera with me :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea..mine were in the shed under lots of other things..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great angles in your shots Hazel and love your crockery.. how lovely it is :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic for today Hazel - these are the first pair of metal steps I have seen so far - great angle on the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great angle Hazel! Love that it was taken from above!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated