Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Just Bex September challenge 10 folding card

During September I didn't take part in challenges on Just Bex because I was preparing for my card sale. I know that many people incorporate the challenges at the same time, but I couldn't cope with trying to do that.

Yesterday I decided to try and get back into the swing of things, so I started on September challenge 10 foldering card: to make a folding card like the one below . It's made from one sheet of cardstock, and is very straightforward!' and there were clear instructions to achieve the card.

Having got all the bits out to do the card, I half finished it last night and have to admit that I didn't feel like completely it tonight, but I have, and I'm glad I did.

I've made an anniverary card for my brother and sister-in-law (I hope it's safe to show, because I don't think they look here very often).

The hearts tucked inside the little envelope have their initials on them.

Most of the cardstock and bits used were from K & Co Brookfield range:











I'm so thankful that Nicky set this challenge, because it's made an unusual anniversary card - it's certainly something I'll try again sometime.

6 comments:

  1. Wow ~ this is incredible! You've done a beautiful job! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks fantastic. You have done a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasic card ,great idea,love the colours,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful Hazel. I will definitely be making more of these cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel that's lovely, I really like the way you've used the little envelopes on the inside

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel.
    Wow. What a totally goregous card.
    The colours, the embellishments, everything is just fab. I think I must have a go with one of these. So love the wonderful Love Tab. Is it a hinge tab cut in half?
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated