Pages

Saturday 6 October 2007

One for the guys

Another JB challenge: September challenge 6: one for the guys: 'A nice easy challenge - make a birthday card for a bloke! Not for a baby or a child, but for a grown-up man.'

I've made a couple using 'Guy's Life' papers and bits:





I've been determined to join in at last with some of the challenges on Just Bex (as I didn't do any during September). Today is World Cardmaking Day (info here: http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/) so I thought I'd do my bit. I have to confess that my back isn't good today - is continuing to hurt so much despite the painkillers and isn't any different whether I'm sitting in my armchair or whatever. I feel all I can do is make the best of things - and my crafting certainly gives an opportunity to concentrate on a bit of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated