Pages

Saturday 3 November 2007

CBC big challenge 5

This challenge is called 'forward and back'. Sue said: 'For this challenge we want you to make a card using

RUBBER STAMPS

(don't panic if you haven't GOT stamps IMPROVISE!!!!)

there are 2 steps to this challenge

Use your stamps to make a BACKGROUND as well as having a MAIN STAMPED IMAGE.

You can use two different stamps for the two elements or get creative and use the same stamp to make the background and the main image - it's up to you!'

I've used one of my favourite papers from the Far East stack and Ranger archival plum ink pad with some Japanese acrylic stamps. Please don't ask me what the stamped writing says, because I haven't got a clue! (Just hope it's appropriate for the card). The centre piece is treble mounted to raise it and inked on the edges.

The flash photo doesn't show the texture of the card, which is a pity.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness Hazel- you have been busy!!! Lovely work and fabby CD!
    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors on the card! I really enjoy your SALT contributions; you have a really good eye for seeing things in a unique way ... I can't do that sort of thing just yet, but I love seeing people's samples!

    Thanks so much for your encouraging comments on my blog!

    Sarah (Sarosa on the boards)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated