Pages

Thursday 8 November 2007

HS:MS anxious

'Whether the word anxious defines that you are worried or eager, try and capture this through your lens and your imagination.'

Sadly, there are situations within the family that we are trying not to be too anxious about - and to be honest us worrying will do nothing to change the situations) - but none of this can be captured through a lens.

So I'm choosing something that is trivial really. Having just had the decorators in, they took down the curtain pole that was in the room where I craft and we decided that it should be replaced. The decorators left the plates with screws for the fittings and we're just hoping that the new pole that's just been delivered has the same fitments as the previous one so that the plates that we there can be used. Otherwise it means we've got to ask someone to swap them over, because John can't see to do it and I can't reach (even with steps, I can't lift my arms adequately to do a job like that.

I went into Bromley yesterday and found suitable curtains in Laura Ashley, but couldn't carry them, so hopefully later today when John gets back from a foot health appointment at Guys, we'll go and get them.

So, hopefully, I'll be able soon to share pictures of my finished room. Meanwhile, here is the bare window with the plates and screws waiting for the pole fitments.


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant take. I would be anxious too. Panicing really :)

    Love Laura Ashley, though have very little of it, the new curtains will be delightful . . . trust me :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do hope the pole fits where it should and can't wait to see a picture of the finished room.x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated