Pages

Friday 16 November 2007

HS:MS away

Today on HS:MS Anita said: 'Friday, November 16, 2007
Away
Kirsty is over visiting me in Holland at the moment so we will resume with normal uploads on Monday. So she is 'away' which is todays word!!!!

Show us 'away' in your space today.'

Oh dear, I thought, this is a hard one.

At last I've thought of something. This is what my computer is like when I'm away from it (chose a new screensaver especially because I was bored with the usual one - although if I'm 'away' I don't see it anyway - lol!):

6 comments:

  1. cool laptop like the "away" from it look.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the prompt, very clever. Your cards are gorgeous Hazel, just had a right good nosey at them all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea for todays prompt Hazel!! And love the little felt santa - hes ace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the prompt Hazel. i so hope we can get together in December January and will be hoping that your back is OK!!! Wow zI am so excited at the thought of getting to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Take Hazel!

    Clever idea and screen are not that easy to photograph.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated