Pages

Monday 3 December 2007

HS:MS cosy

'This time of year calls for December environments - cosy being one of them. Find cosy in your space.'

When I told John what the word was today he suggested I took a photo of the tea cosy - so I did - plonked on his head!



and here is my real take on the prompt. My crocheted blanket that I made years ago comes out at this time of year and I sometimes wrap it round all snug and cosy while I watch TV. My hot water bottle is all soft and cosy too and I love having it in bed to put my cold feet on:

8 comments:

  1. lol!!! I LOVE that pic of your hubby!!! Serves him right for sticking his nose in right ;) only joking ;) Lovely blanky too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Very good! Love both pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots - all of them. Too funny - the shot of him with the tea cozy on his head!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! he's too funny! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots Hazel. What a great take on the prompt the 'Tea COSY' LOL.
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very 'Holly ho, ho, ho! That made me laugh this morning. Poor John!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated