Pages

Thursday 6 December 2007

Tomorrow: my cards

A friend who works at the local school (where I used to be chair of governors) asked me to let her have my cards to be sold at the Christmas Fair tomorrow. I've done this for the last couple of years, but because of the problems with my back I was going to give it a miss this year. C was such an angel and came round at lunch time today to transport my cards. I'm hoping I'll feel up to going round to the school for the sale. It's a good job I've continued to make cards as and when I can, so my stock level is able to cope with tomorrow (although I'm wondering whether anyone will ask for Anniversary cards - I expect if I quickly make some they won't sell, but if I don't, then people will ask for them!)

1 comment:

  1. I did that with Christmas Cards this year. Everyone kept asking if I was going to be selling Christmas cards on Friday at our Christmas fair. I hadn't made any extras as I'd only just finished making the ones for the kids' classmates and I was all Christmas carded out. Anyway, as so many people asked I thought I'd better make some, so on Friday morning I made 10 Christmas Cards and guess what...

    ... no one bought any! I could have saved myself the hassle! Maybe it was because they were rushed and not the best I've ever made but they weren't awful. Oh well. You win some you lose some! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated