Pages

Sunday 25 May 2008

Bubblyfunk Di-Ro challenge

First of all, thanks for good wishes for our anniversary here and on forums etc. We managed to get to church this morning - to the church where we were married - met up with lots of friends who still go there - and mum was able to get there too. We then went out for lunch - here's a picture I took of John:



btw the wine glass looks bigger than it actually was irl!

We just relaxed this afternoon - and for quite a few hours I did nothing (even had a sleep which is very unusual for me during the daytime).

We have been very blessed to have enjoyed 17 years of marriage.

Eventually I did just a little bit of crafting:

On Bubblyfunk forum Rosie set a challenge: 'I'll set the first challenge with the colour theme of black and white to use the following:

Printed paper
Chipboard word
Ribbons

You can choose what you want to make.... a card, an altered item or a scrapbook page, but you MUST include these four items.'

So this is a very simple card, made with DCWV papers. (I'm not sure whether the chipboard word should be black and white - but I hadn't got one and I like the bit of colour it adds:



Thank you for stopping by and for the many lovely comments that are left for me - they are much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. wow John certainly looks very happy. Must be your company and that large glass of wine. LOL

    Happy Anniversary to you both.

    Love Traceyr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. john looks very happy:)17years,how wonderful,we've done 17 this year too :)

    lovely card too,sweet and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah John looks like he is having a good time - and we all say that about our wine glasses lol! Did he like the Josey album?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you both Hazel.
    lis xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee, that glass does looks HUGE! John looks more than happy with it too so hopefully the contents were worth drinking! Glad you had a nice day.

    The DiRO card is lovely, I like the little splash of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe what a super picture of John with a lovely smily face!!! I hope that yours reflected his on such a special day!!!

    I really like you card too. The colour on the accent really adds to it X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated