Pages

Saturday 17 May 2008

CBC May challenge 1: you name it

This was the first challenge (not the first I wanted to do though!):

'And we are off for this our FIRST challenge we would like you to make a card with something beginning with ……your INITIALS (you can use 2 or 3)'

So, as my initials are HH (we'll forget about the M in the middle), I have to admit that when this was posted last night I couldn't think of anything, but I did then have a few suggestions from my lovely friends on CBC.

So here we are - HOTP papers, a stamped image that was painted with H2Os (I apologise that you've seen one something like this before, but it's one of my favourite stamps, especially for using with H2Os). I've also used holographic stars in the corners, so all in all that's three Hs:

3 comments:

  1. It is a nice stamp and worth using as much as possible. Great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with that stamp Hazel. Lovely colour.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful stamp Haze...where did you get it as it looks a bt like Elusive Images?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated