Pages

Thursday 22 May 2008

HS:MS Something gorgeous: beauty

Today on HS:MS: 'So we've finished with Dwarves, where next I hear you ask. Well, onward to someone lovely, whether we're talking about the Sleeping variety or the one that was coupled with a monster like chap, either way we're talking....

Beauty. Show us Beauty in your space.'

These are part of my gorgeous bouquet I received from John:



I nearly dismissed this one, because it's caught the sun shining on it, but I think I rather like it:

8 comments:

  1. thanks Haze, I'm happy to see you too! lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose looks so velvety, almost as if you could reach out and touch it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photographs Hazel, I can almost smell the rose! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers Hazel!!!
    Love from Di XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rose shot is stunning Hazel..fantastiv colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo the above comments, absolutely stunning shots x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Truly beautiful rose Hazel
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated