Pages

Saturday 3 May 2008

HS:MS SPS

It's SPS day on HS:MS again today - how the days and weeks go by - it doesn't seem a week ago since we did the last one.

Anyway, having shown lots of photos in the past of Josey and some of Oscar, I thought I'd show a couple of rare ones of Nelson, our cat, who, sadly, was run over a few years ago. He was such a character and we missed him greatly - he was only 5 when he was killed.

I changed the photos to black and white - his colours, of course:





I wish I'd taken more photos of him - a few that I did take (including one of my favourites of him) seem to have disappeared.

3 comments:

  1. awwww ... very cute! great pics to remember him by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely looking puss-cat! These are fab photos Hazel, what a shame you lost him so young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals are so very precious but until digital camera came along I don't think we took many photos of them. Of course now we take photos of everything, especially when you are involved in HS:MS :-)

    Great shots today Hazel. Super cat :-)

    Thanks for your mojo comment, I nearly deleted the photos more than once . . . aw to be super confident eh?

    Hope you weekend is going well.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated