Pages

Friday 27 June 2008

Satisfyng stamping session

The brief on CBC for this month's swap is to use card other than white or ink other than black. I like doing these rubber stamp swaps because it's an opportunity to do a few extra for myself at the same time.

The first stamp is a foam one I got in a set the other day from QVC - very good value for the size of the stamps (have to watch the ink on the edges though - I might resort to using the craft knife to chop them down, but they are on quite deep foam).




5 comments:

  1. ooooo I love that first stamp...its gorgeous!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, ...spesh the doggie one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamps Hazel, well done on spotting a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've a lovely collection of images there Hazel and in super colours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great impression from a foam stamp there - much more detailed than you usually see! Lovely selection Hazel, I love the flowerhead in the square!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated