Pages

Thursday 31 July 2008

BF CJ: A day in the life of ...

I'm not having a good day today - back is feeling particularly troublesome.

But I've managed to do my contribution to Di W's (crazydaisy's) CJ for the group on BF forum.

This is an unusual CJ - brilliant idea, I think.

Di said: 'I would like to find out a bit more about your everyday lives so would love you to do a double page LO in the form of a diary page. Please decorate the opposite pockets/envelopes and pop in a piece of ephemera from that day!

My diary page is for yesterday. Since John had his fall I haven't been out. I was meant to be going out for lunch with a friend, but I couldn't leave John for lunch - using the zimmer he can't cope with carrying anything - so we met for morning coffee instead.

The rest of my day is more or less routine.

So I chose to major on the coffee aspect of the day, with the 'Let's get together for coffee', a card about Coolings inside the envelope and a few blooms on the outside of the flap:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated