Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2008

HS:MS E for echo

We've been out today in Eastbourne, so I didn't know what the letter on HS:MS was for today till I just got back and on to the internet. It so happened that I took a number of photos earlier, including this one, that contains an 'E':



Admittedly, I had to flip the photo to get the 'E' shape from the rails.

Just in case you are in any doubt, this is the bit that shows the 'E':



Apologies for all fellow HS:MSers that I won't be looking at your wonderful photos, because I'm limiting my internet time while here.

5 comments:

  1. I love that photo of the deck chairs Hazel. Hope the sun comes out for you tomorrow - all together now "the sun will come out tomorrow..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great E - good idea to flip the picture. Love your deckchair shot too. Hope the weather improves for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great shots and I hope you have a really really nice holiday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lover of the deck chair shot, its brill, also a lovely 'e' shot
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated