Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2008

BF August card swap

Karen organised a swap that entailed making a card and then sending a partner the same papers etc to make a card. The cards had to be done using a summery orange.

Happy Hazel was my partner and this is the card I made, sending her the same papers etc that I had used (I think they were Chloe's Closet - I should have made a note and now I can't quite remember):



This card was made with the bits that Hazel sent me:



I know that Hazel has done her card with the bits I sent, so it is now safe to show.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Hazel's cards are like and how similar or different we made them.

I meant to say that the stained glass image was coloured with a mixture of water colours and inktense pencils (I wish I could get this colouring-in lark better - think I could colour-in better when I was a child!)

1 comment:

  1. Both different and both lovely! That stained glass tulip is such a pretty image and I love how you coloured it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated