Pages

Thursday 23 October 2008

Fiskarettes' competition: bird song

Theae cards are for a competition being run on Fiskarettes - if you go and have a look, you can sign up to belong to this group and take part in this competition.

The photos on my cards were taken while we were on holiday in Eastbourne and the rest of the bits used speak for themselves. The quote, that had to be included, was computer generated. The stripy pieces of paper are Artic Frog Spring Break halter top (bits I had left over from doing my Salt challenge):





4 comments:

  1. I remember that little bird...he is so sweet! Lovely zingy card X

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice birdie cards hazel:) and i love your give thanks card,loving the green :)
    liking your neww look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo Hazel and a fitting sentiment. I like that proverb. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated