Pages

Friday 24 October 2008

JB Friday night challenge 10 October

Another JB challenge, this time Lisa said: 'simply make a LO or card featuring at least one wee animal please.

I bought Cats Set 2 from Tanda Stamps ages ago and still hadn't used this 'cat's face' stamp, so I thought it was about time I did. I stamped with black versafine and embossed with detail clear. What a difference the ink makes - I tried at first stamping with versamark and heating with black embossing power, but, oh dear, I couldn't see the detail of the face at all. Versafine was excellent for this and the detail EP helps as well.

I think I went a bit too mad and too big with the computer printing, but nevermind. And why is it that cards sometimes look crooked on photos when they are not irl? (one of life's mysteries - and they say: the camera never lies!)




5 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven't visited Tanda stamps for ages, must visit soon. Love the cat stamp, great card Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a wonderful stamp...must go visit Tanda stamps!!! I love the background paper you have used too...all in all a purrrrrfect card X

    ReplyDelete
  3. that stamp is amazing hazel,liking the backing paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that stamp is amazing hazel,liking the backing paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp is amazing Hazel. x Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated