Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Using up some scraps

I have a couple of boxes of scraps - well, to be fair, some of them are fairly large pieces, because a smaller piece has been cut from a 12 x 12. Anyway, I decided to have a dip in and make a few cards.

Embossed background chalked and a few die cut flowers added:



A couple of cuttlebug embossed backgrounds inked and then some 3d rub ons added:





A simple ivy stamped image on a background made with alcohol inks:



A tilda stamped image that had already been coloured in and various bits and pieces:



12 comments:

  1. very nice hazel,you do keep yourself busy don't you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Hazel. Lovely colours. I especially like the one with happy b'day in all the different fonts and they were all from just scraps? wee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Hazel. I like the one with the daffs and the ivy one with alcohol inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been working hard! I love the simplicity of the ivy one best I think

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Hazel. You are crafting at the speed of light lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, are you feeling the need to build up your stock again after the big sale?! Lovely cards, I particularly like the pastel one with the die cut flowers - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Hazel, you are going to fast for me though, I certainly can't keep up with you, lol. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Particularly like the first purple one, great work Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Hazel you have some gorgeous cards there. Really like the effect from the cuttlebug. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the pink one the best but they are all lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful set of cards Hazel.
    My favourite is the first, purpley one adn I love the pink flowers one the last one, they're gorgeous.
    Hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots more cards from you I see : )
    My fave is the first one.
    lis x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated