Pages

Friday 7 November 2008

BG 9: Christmas; JS: shabby chic; JB Nov 1 stamp on Christmas

I'm scraping in at the last minute with a card for the BG challenge 9: Christmas:

'For this weeks challenge we would like to see you get all festive with your creations and create something in the theme of Christmas, i am sure you are probably all making your Christmas creations already so this one should be an easy one for you and if you haven't started your Christmas creations then this challenge is perfect for you :)'

I used figgy pudding papers and the main background is fruitcake. I used one of my favourite Christmas stamps: Santa collage. I stamped with Stazon saddle brown, because I wanted to get an old, distressed look, so I also added to the edges with the ink.

As this card features a Christmas stamp, it also fits the November challenge 1 on JB: '.....Christmas in now officially next month
Shall we start getting you motivated into card making and gift making ???

Lets start with an easy challenge from me today......

Please make something using a Christmas Stamp

Choose what you make, but please photograph and come back and show us to help get others motivated too.'

So this card also fits very well into the Joanna Sheen challenge for this week: shabby chic:



3 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel, that is just a beautiful card! I love that Santa stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous stamp Hazel, I always love it whenever you use it. And combined with my fave papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been playing with my favourite stamp again Hazel!!! You have tied up the colours so well on this card....I love it X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated