Pages

Sunday 9 November 2008

CBC challenge 073: paper roses + MMM: colours of autumn

There's a weekend of challenges on CBC atm, so why is it that I'm making a card for one of the normal challenges on CBC instead? It could be because I was putting something else away and came across the paper roses and remembered the challenge ... and also remembered that I'd found a new challenge site called Mixed Media Monday (I don't mean it's new, because it isn't, it's just new to me) and the theme is 'colours of autumn'.

So this card fits in with both of them. It's very similar to one I've made before (using scraps up) and there's more gold flowers than originally intended, but a couple now hide some marks I made on the gold mat for the paper roses.



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, Carol! I'm so glad you came to play on MMM, hope to "see" you again soon. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated