Pages

Sunday 9 November 2008

CBC weekend challenge 10

'I would like you to make a coaster, it can be made out of anything you like.
It could be cork/plastic or even one you've just altered.

YOU MUST INCLUDE THE PAPER YOU LOVE THE MOST AT THE MOMENT.'

The paper is BG fruitcake (love it - in fact love all the Christmas ones in that range).

I layered pieces of card, using my new bookbinding glue that I got at last the other day, cover the top piece with the PP before sticking to the base piece, so that there are no edges showing. Pieces of sticky ribbon complete it.

This was a good challenge. I think I might make some more of these to use at Christmas (could also make bigger table mats).



1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of you making place mats too Hazel, brilliant idea for Christmas as they don't get constant use. i love these papers and have hoarded quite a few lol X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated