Pages

Thursday 6 November 2008

OCC - it's all about the coloring

I made this card a day or two ago to send to a crafting buddy on a forum to let her know that I was thinking of her.

I thought I'd share it for the challenge on Our Creative Corner 'it's all about the coloring' - showing a favourite way of colouring. Well, I have to confess that I'm not very good at colouring - find it difficult to get the blending right, whatever pencils, copics etc I use - but I'm fairly successful with this stamp (probably because it doesn't need much colouring!) - it's very simple, but one of my favourites (as you may have guessed, because I've shown other cards with it on). I used inktense pencils with a touch of Sansodor to blend:



3 comments:

  1. fantastic colouring Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colouring Hazel, that is a nice stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp too, haven't got it yet though ;)! Great card

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated