Pages

Monday 17 November 2008

Remember

'Remember' is the theme for the ATC monthly swap on the Tanda forum. It's also challenge 15 on UKStampers, so these are for both.

I used a stamp that came free with Craft Stamper (I don't think it's actually a poppy, but for my purposes today it definitely is!). I stamped and embossed, using the masking technique and then coloured in with lipstick red copic and blender. The poppies on the first ATC are darker than on the second because I stamped them on a piece of paper the same as the backing, whereas the second one was stamped on white. In both cases I cut round the poppies and swiped them with versamark and embossed with clear to give them a sheen that, unfortunately, doesn't show on the scans.

The background was stamped randomly with a HOTP swirl stamp and the 'remember' epoxy stickers are some I've had for quite a while and can't remember where they came from.





And I've just remembered (ha ha) that 'remembrance' is the theme on Lots to do this week, so these ATCs are appropriate for that challenge too.

8 comments:

  1. I think they work well as poppies Hazel, think it's the middle bit that does it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Hazel. x The stamp works just fine as a poppy. :)

    ATC's are fiddly aren't they I'm really struggling with them myself. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATCs Hazel. I love that stamp, I've used it myself, never thought of it as a poppy but it does work well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel very touched that you used the theme for Rememberance Hazel. you have done it beautifully X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Beatiful ATC'S and cards since my last visit

    Love your new piccy of yourself!!
    TC
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards love the stamp

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated