Pages

Monday 26 January 2009

Bee-lated birthday card

Oh dear! I forgot someone's birthday. I wasn't going to do any crafting atm (going to see mum this afternoon), but I've taken a bit of time out to make a bee-lated card. I used the sketch on Our Creative Corner this week:


The bee was in my 'animals' box, the sentiment was created on computer; the papers are all BG sugared.

And I used one of my rare peel offs (a legacy of times past!), so this qualifies for challenge 44 on Rainbow Lady this week - to use peel offs (I know, I've only used one small one). I coloured in the peel off with Sakura gelly roll glaze pens (haven't used any of those for a while).




7 comments:

  1. oh how cute!!! love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel, I really like the backing papers, Thanks for joining in the challenge this week Hazel xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bee thinking this is a
    bee-utiful card Hazel so I will let you off for using a small peeloff. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, I do like a good pun! Cute card, hope it was fun rather than feeling too much like a chore today when you have so much else on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Hazel, love the greeting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling!!! I love your sentiment as well as the little face on the bee!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated