Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Four New Year challenges in one

I needed to make another New Year card, so I used the current Di Hickman sketch:



The new challenge on Papertake Weekly is 'seeing spots', so the papers and ribbon I've used qualify this card for that challenge. The papers are American Crafts the goods confetti and cummerbund.

Challenge 12 this week on Lili of the valley is to make a New Year card - and I also promised to make a new one for the RosieDee challenge.



That's one I can get into the post tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. That card is gorgeous Hazel! And to use it for 4 challenges too - well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card hazel, thank you so much for joining in again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Hazel! way to go combining challenges!!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated