Pages

Saturday 24 January 2009

Mojo Monday, Forever Friends and Papertake Weekly

I used the sketch on Mojo Monday (no. 70) for this card (a sketch blog that I've only just come across):

I used Forever Friends papers (hugs and cuddles) and stickers, so I added some ribbon for the Forever Friends ribbon challenge this week.

The challenge on Papertake Weekly atm is to use three different shapes 'Shape Up!' - so, as I used a rectangle, a square and a circle, this card is good for that.


The photo was taken at the funny angle to try and avoid reflection of the flash on the stickers (wish I'd used stamped images instead - hardly ever use stickers - oh well!)

5 comments:

  1. I love that you used a smaller circle. I used a larger one and don't really like how it is on my card but didn't think about using one your size. Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Hazel and I just love the gingham design paper you have used. Thanks for joining us at FF this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, the colours are fab!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hazel! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated