Pages

Saturday 7 February 2009

Inchy by inch: winter

The current challenge on Inchy by inch is 'winter'. I have used core'dinations card with cuttlebug embossing folders, distressed with one of my BG precision files.

I have a confession to make, though - these are twinchies, rather than inchies (because of the size of the embossing folders):



I think I'll make some more of these and incorporate them on to Christmas cards. Although I had the embossing folders way before Christmas, I never used them last year.

4 comments:

  1. These are great Hazel - but I can't include them on the blog as its inchies only sorry. Love what you did with them on the card though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're great.... I'm not really sure what embossing folders are... but, it is pretty ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these - what are BG precision files? ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basic Grey do a set of files - a couple that are like substantial nail files, but also some slim ones that are handy for getting into small grooves etc - would recommend them x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated