Pages

Friday 27 March 2009

Another CJ: Colour

I've just finished my DLO on another CJ - this time it is Maxine's (Maxia's), the last in the group on BF that started last July. Being the last entry in this CJ means that I have the pleasure and privilege of seeing it in its entirity - I don't think Maxine is going to be disappointed - the CJ is full of rich colour.

I've used DCWV papers, dymo letratag tape, blooms etc and ribbons and chipboard as requested by Maxine, who asked us to use any colours, but not black and white. I enjoyed the opportunity to make the mostof these bright colours.


This means that this particularly CJ group is at an end and my own CJ will be making its way back to me soon - I'm so looking forward to that.
And I can't complain, because I'm already involved with the new BF group and have Paddy's 'Nature's Beauty' to add to.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! how bright!!! it's lovely hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxia will love this!!!! I did one of the first so I hope that she shows us the rest! X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated