Pages

Sunday 8 March 2009

The boring bits

I've just spent some time putting inserts into cards I've made recently - about 50 of them. They now need to be labelled and bagged.

I need to get this done before I make anything else, but I'm tempted now to put them aside in favour of making something.

I need to do some notebooks and post-it note folders before next Saturday - also want to put together some little gift boxes and bags, but, as usual, I could stray and make a few cards in between - need to check where my gaps are.

So, nothing to show you today (yet, anyway). I could also do with feeling better - my back is so painful it feels as if I haven't taken any painkillers.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear you are in such pain Hazel. Thinking about you. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated