Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Child's Easter card

The theme on ABC this week is C for child's card, so I thought I would start making some Easter cards for children (will need some for Saturday week). I used PM papers from last year, sticky ribbons, Poundland 3D shaker stickers and a couple of gems.

I followed the sketch on the new Truly Scrumptious challenge blog - their first challenge:


On Scrapstars forum we are also being asked to show a Springtime card, so this is appropriate for that.



3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the funky papers and cute bunny! Thanks for joining in with our first TS challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love all those spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny that is Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated