Pages

Sunday 8 March 2009

Happy Birthday Son

It's one of my stepson's birthday during this coming week and I needed to make a card from us and a card from mum. He is very keen of going to the gym, so I've based the cards around that theme.

I don't think he visits my blog, but if by any chance you happen to find your way here, Paul, then please look away!

For the card from mum I used this week's Sketch by Tamara 85:

The four different background papers were Guy's Life Earthtones:

For our card I used Imaginisce Go for Baroque paper for the main background and a few other bits and pieces, including the wide strip of K & Co Brooklyn. This is the first time for a long while that I've made a card without using a sketch to base it on or doing it for a challenge:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated