Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ready, Steady, Cook! with orange!

The theme on DCM this week is 'Ready, Steady, Cook!' Kathy said:

'Here are your ingredients:3 different papersAt least one piece of chipboardAt least 1 buttonAt least 1 piece of ribbonoptional: 1 extra item/element of your choice.'

As Kathy had set the challenge, I thought I'd use one of her sketches from her Kathy's Waffle Sketch File blog, so I chose No. 4 'lines and layers' (although I have to confess that I cheated a bit to accommodate the image): My three pieces of paper were American Crafts the goods 'awesome', BG (not sure which) and a piece of recycled envelope lining. I included the other necessary ingredients: ribbon, button and chipboard and my addition was the stamped image.

I kept to the main colour of orange for this week's Theme Thursday.




12 comments:

  1. Love that flower stamp and I'm going now to check out Kathy's sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DCM card Hazel, those colours are lovely

    Thanks for using one of my sketches too - I'll add you to the links list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birthday card!
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card...you did well with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, this is such a gorgeous card. Someone will be very lucky to receive it.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Hazel! Lynn F.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated