Pages

Saturday 30 May 2009

On the wings of love

The theme for week 60 on Sunday Stampers is 'on the wings of love'.

The theme on 365 cards today (day 91) is 'front and center' - keep every element of the card in the center - leaving lots of white space around the edges.

The card is also for this week's Created by hand challenge: 'insects'.

I've kept this card very simple - the butterfly is stamped with versamark and heat embossed with gold detail and the heart is an image I received in a swap, coloured with copics and mounted on 3d foam, although that's not obvious in this photo.

Nowadays I tend to use a lot of patterned paper on cards, so this makes a change.

If you haven't left a comment for my blog candy, please take a look here and join in.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hazel. Looks clean & classy. Great sentiment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Hazel. I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how you layered the heart on top of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel this card is just gorgeous and I love the sentiment and heart. Great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated