Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

Pop up Simpsons card

Kathy gave us the link to a You Tube demo of how to make a pop up card. I've been meaning to do one for a while now, especially as this was the challenge on 365 cards for day 47 (yes, I'm still playing catch-up).

I decided to use one of the Simpsons pictures that I've got (I made a couple earlier in the year for our great nephews birthdays), so this will do nicely too for challenge 61 on My Time to Craft: 'kids kards'.

It also uses the colours specified on today's challenge 16 on Colour Create: sky blue, tan and ecru, although I haven't used the option of glossy, unless you count the fact that the picture itself is glossy!

It's also another one for Cupcake Craft challenge 39: 'card for a man or boy', and also for Theme Thursday: masculine theme.

The papers on the base of the card are PM 'for him'.



This is what it folds down to:




7 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel - just perfect for a teenage boy!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I think every male, young or old loves the simpsons. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I love Homer and with your card I love him even more! Gorgeous creation! :) Thx for playing with us at CCC this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Hazel - thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great work !

    I adore it.

    My brother would love this too.

    Hugs, sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fab - great fun and brilliant use of the colours too!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated