Pages

Sunday 30 August 2009

Dottie's World: Holiday!

It's ages since I took part in a Dottie's World challenge. Having decided to try and make a few Christmas cards, I discovered that today's challenge is 'holiday!', so I bought one of their Dottie and George Christmas Download from Charmed Cards and crafts and used the 'Santa on his sleigh' image on a background that I'd downloaded from the internet and just added the couple of Dottie's sentiments - a quick card, relying on the download, photo editing and my printer.



I'm linking this also for day 124 on 365 cards: DIY computer generated.

5 comments:

  1. What a great card and all the better for being quick to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be quick but it looks like there's been a lot of work involved!! Sshhh I won't tell if you don't. Lovely card Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought the Holly days was a spelling mistake and then realised it wasn't! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hazel, sometimes all you need is a little George :-)
    Thank you for playing along at DW x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card Hazel! George looks fab. Thanks for playing Honey xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated