Pages

Thursday 27 August 2009

A little more crafting

I decided to try to make some more Christmas cards, so I've made five of this one.

I used the sketch on this week's Cutie Sunday challenge:



I used to regularly do the challenges on 365 cards, but haven't been able to for the last couple of months, but I noticed that todays (day 180) is 'Going vintage', so I've used one of my favourite Santa stamps.



Naomi (Sugar Brown) is hosting a challenge on CBC to show a Christmas card made using just two colours, so I'm going to enter this card as it uses only gold and black.

12 comments:

  1. excellent Hazel...I adore that Santa image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Love the Santa image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely HAzel - glad to see you've managed to find some time for crafting
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here you are!! I just asked about you on 365 today. So glad to see you are still at it. And Merry Christmas to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely Hazel, the stamo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems you're on a christmas card roll now :-) This is gorgeous !! I love this santa image and all the gold looks just fab ! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad to see your post!! we were wondering where you have been!! this is an awesome card and love the santa image. hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hazel, very traditional. Love it! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Santa is amazing Hazel! Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card. that santa stamp is stunning. great work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated