Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Some favourite papers

This card is for the Truly Scrumptious challenge 16 sketch, although I'm afraid I didn't use three stamps (in fact, I didn't use any), so I might be revisiting this sketch to do this additional part of the challenge.

Favourite papers and colours are the theme of this week's Stamp Something, so I'm linking for that.



The card is also good for:


The Color Dare
34: certainly blush chocolate

Cupcake 58: distressing techniques - I distressed the embossed Happy Birthday sentiment with an ink pad.

Created by hand: texture - the embossing, the flowers etc.

BG 4: embossing - the embossed HB sentiment is a cuttlebug folder. The BG papers I used are sugared and porcelain.

Today's challenge on 365 (day 206): Tuesday triplets - Three is the thing on this challenge. I want to see three of everything - anything you want, but if you have one blossom then you need to add 2 more - make sense? The only thing that can be just one is the sentiment. I used 3 patterned papers, 3 flowers, 3 buttons, 3 brads, three spiky circles (using nestabilities).

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Hazel, this is GORGEOUS. I love the background paper and your use of the nesties! Great use of the colors overall! Thanks for joining us on the Color Dare! Hope to see you again with tomorrow's colors!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goregous is right!! love the paper :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. The colors are just beautiful and I love the papers you used together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Hazel...great seeing ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Hazel, love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours Hazel - a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, what a pretty card. Love the papers and layout and fab distressing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful.... I love the colours

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh gorgeous card Hazel. Love the colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! I love all the layering it has on it. Thanks for playing with us at Basic Grey Challenges1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, I love your distressing. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated