Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Thinking of you

Color Dare challenge 35 asks us to use these colours:



Challenge 6 on Stampin' Sisters in Christ is to make a 'thinking of you' or 'praying for you' card. I realise that I haven't actually stamped on this card, so I might do another one for this later.

I've used an aperture 'window' card for challenge 34 on Crafty Creations

I used flowers cut from a K & Co embossed vellum. The sentiment ties up the three colours asked for in The Color Dare:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card... so elegant!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so soft and pretty :0) thanks for joining us on crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely window card - thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I LOVE how you used the colors and that window is just awesome. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare. Hope to see you again this week.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel! Sooo pretty, I love hydrangeas :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated