Pages

Friday 23 October 2009

Get well soon

The theme for this week's challenge on Simon Says is to make a 'get well soon' card. I needed some extra ones for the mini market sale, so here are three of those I made.

The first image is a Dottie download from Charmed cards and crafts.

Most get well cards seem to be suitable mainly for women, so I've made sure that I've made some with a more masculine look (without being sexist), hence the ship on the third one.

I'm linking the first card for Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 54 'dig deep' - to use an old stamp or image - the Dottie image was one that I downloaded and used some time ago, printed off a few more and found them today in a box with other bits and pieces.


3 comments:

  1. Hope the sale goes well - looks like you got the stock levels well up! Love the Dottie image here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab lot of cards you've made recently Hazel. I hope that the sale goes really well for you and the charities. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card are all brilliant, great work.

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris and the DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated