Pages

Saturday 3 October 2009

Santa was here

I've made this card for the Sketch Saturday challenge on My Creative Clutter:



It's also for today's Stampin' Saturday challenge (day 217) on 365 cards - '
Today's stamping challenge is to stamp a background pattern that is the same color as your card stock.'

Papers are Papermania A wonderful Christmas time and I used my favourite Santa stamp. The 'Santa was here' and 'Be jolly' stamps I used randomly for the background are Dovecraft. I stamped with Stazon blazing red.

This is another card for Spoon full of sugar 71: Christmas. Also another one for the colour combo on Simon Says - red and green.

This also fits challenge 36 on Christmas Stampin' to use two stamps.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great take on the sketch, and the stamping is fantastic! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel :-) I love this santa image ,,, he's fabulous ! ;-) Lovely papers and layout too !

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated