Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2009

New home

Treehouse Thursday Challenge 19 is to case a card from Neva's SCS gallery. I chose this card:



I used one of my favourite new home stamps and coloured with copics. These are the colours for challenge 35:



The nearest colours I had were G21, B05 and R27.

I used 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and three different papers, so the card is good for the recipe for CRAFT challenge 21.

And the card has a key on it, so I'm linking for Wednesday Stamper - I know that the key hasn't been stamped, but there is still stamping on the card.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card Hazel! Love that house stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp, great colouring. Lovely card Hazel.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love card, great colour combinations. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card I love that image so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I love the stamp. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT and good luck.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab image - great card ! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one Hazel - the stamp looks fab and it has a really cheerful, happy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated