Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2009

What's on your workdesk Wednesday

It's that time in the week again - has it really been seven days since last Wednesday? Mind you, today has been a(nother) long day up at Guy's with John, so this is my first opportunity today to get in here and do any crafting. Having just put together three simple decoupage Christmas cards (got to build up stock as quickly as I can) I remembered that I should take a photo for WOYWW - perhaps it's just as well to take it now than later!

7 comments:

  1. It's looking lovely and tidy Hazel. Don't do too much though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh aren't you tidy, Hazel - I can't believe you made 100 cards on that desk the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously tidy desk ... and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find being the 'waiting person' at hospital absolutely exhausting, and very bad for the mojo, so expect you could use some craft time! Your desk looks very organised this week - full of intention, huh! I see you have one of those tape guns....am a little bit green I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel what a neat and tidy desk thanks for letting me have a rummage !! he he
    See you next Wednesday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my , how organised is this..wish i could keep my desk this clean, lol. thanks for letting me have a nose, I just love looking how others craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot Hazel. Can't help but notice your green mat is exactly like mine with a kink in it. Wonder if its possible to get them out? Well Done on getting so many cards made this week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated